[T3] Russ Wolfe

David Yaghoubian goob at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 18 12:57:45 PDT 2011

My heart goes out to Russ' family. As well, this is truly a sad day for the international T-3 community. I can't possibly count the number of times Russ helped me out here on the list or over at the Samba... info, tips, manual pages, parts... truly a T-3 guru/mentor of epic proportions, and a genuinely nice guy. Like Phil, I never met Russ in person, which made his assistance and consistent support over the years particularly appreciated. The man loved T3s and T3 tinkerers, and the wisdom he imparted since the inception of the T-3 list was, and will continue to be a blessing. I have every RW post since 1997 archived in my Eudora T-3 mailbox, and his posts to the Samba will live on as well... a legacy of knowledge and community support that will surely continue to provide guidance as long as there are T-3s and the Internets.

Gone but never forgotten. Thanks so much Russ. :'-|

Dave Y.
68 Sqbk