[T3] Russ Wolfe

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 18 16:43:17 PDT 2011

Oh dear, Such a sad day indeed.
I have so many great memories of the times Spent with Russ just chatting and
how lucky I was to have had the ability to learn from someone of his
expertise and experience, and how helpful he was whenever anybody needed
anything.

One of the most distinct memories I will ever have is sitting there on his
deck that wonderful June evening in 2002 on the way to the invasion, with
deep, heavy, thick, Type 3 technical discussions just flowing right out, and
yes Dave, I remember your comment on how it looked so much like the
countryside of England...  Russ was one of the highlights of each of the
Invasions.

May you rest in peace Russ, and bask in VW heaven. You will be greatly
missed.  My condolences to Marilyn and his Family.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"