[T3] Russ Wolfe

JOSE LUIS MALDONADO maroblll at coqui.net
Sat Mar 19 19:53:42 PDT 2011

Sunken deep in my own issues I kept looking at the ever growing list of
e-mails with "Russ Wolfe" as the subject when everything kinda went to a
stop.  I was afraid to open that first e-mail with that subject line,
especially coming from Bob.  Never met but his advise and simple approach to
everyone's little problem and never met passion in a VW lover as his when
the "original A/C subject came about.  Guys/gals, I wish I could put into
words my sadness for someone as special as "el Señor Wolfe".  My condolences
to his family, my condolences to us...