[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 6, Issue 30

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 14:45:04 PDT 2011

In a message dated 3/23/2011 4:53:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fiestacranberry at gmail.com writes:

>  Lori, for now I'd just use those magnetic heat vent covers to keep the
rain
> out. This could hold you until it gets warmer and  drier.
>
> Bob 65 Notch  S with sunroof and IRS  (Krusty)
> 71 Notch (Krunchy)
> 64 T-34 Ghia   (Wolfie

Yeah, we were thinking of something like that. We  had thought of the
magnetic stuff you use to make refrigerator magnets, but  this sounds
better.
Where do you get them?  Maybe Home  Depot?

The Depot or Lowes, or Ace Hardware, or some place like that. The big
refrigerator magnets would work too. Or even sign makers magnets. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)