[T3] VW Transparent Factory

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Wed Mar 30 11:50:15 PDT 2011

I think there was only one year when the gas flap used a finger to open,
rather than a cable from inside.  Not sure of the year, though.  1968 maybe?
p.s. I agree 100% on donating the balance to Russ' family.  Very thoughtful,
and his family will appreciate hearing from another group of people he
touched in such a positive way.
-Phil

Message: 4