[T3] VW Transparent Factory

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 23:23:15 PDT 2011

    I was just re-reading this, and ironically, my '68 squareback
does NOT have a finger indention for the gas flap. What the heck is
wrong with my cars? A '73 beetle WITH finger hole, and a '68 type III
WITHOUT. I can understand the type III fender being replaced with one
from another year model, but the '73 bug baffles me.