[T3] VW Transparent Factory

charles tupper bbfn_o51951 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 02:59:49 PDT 2011

Was it a 111 or a 113?  When VW decided to offer the 113 (Deluxe) and the 111
(Standard) sedans ... the 111s came with a lot less "bells and whistles" ... no
chrome around the windows, a single push horn button in the center, cloth seats
... a cheapo version of the Bug.  Could be the 111 had a non-locking gas door.
 Jim?  Do you recall?