[T3] VW Transparent Factory

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Mar 31 06:32:58 PDT 2011

On 30 Mar 2011 at 21:26, Hal Sullivan wrote:

> Incidentally, the wheels on that Beetle are incorrect -- Lemmertz
> Sport's didn't come around until '73.  Which had me thinking the car
> was a '73, until I remembered they weren't used on the Type 3.  :-)

I didn't notice the wheels, but you're right about them. ISTR that the sport
wheels actually show up in the Type 3 microfilm, but I don't know if they were
actually delivered with any of our cars. Maybe some market got them, but
usually the US got those things if anyone did.

Anyone know?

--
Jim Adney
jadney at vwtype3.org