[T3] fuel pump output -error

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 05:11:43 PST 2011

That's interesting.  The Type 4 doesn't seem to have the same internal
arrangement in the fuel tank.  Both feed and return are fastened into a
single tank opening, though as separate pipes.  I'm not completely sure, but
it looks as if it may not have the replenished cup with venturi 'pump'.
Maybe Type 4s are as different as they look!  Anyone know for certain?

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club