[T3] More Fuel Pump Thoughts

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:06:05 PST 2011

Dave ... in my mind, PLENTY is a relative term.  I guess the only reason to
quantify the "excess" further would be to actually have a more finite
number.  I don't NEED to know.  I just would WANT to know.  Color me
curious.

Would the quantity returned to the tank vary ... depending on speed, load,
etc.?  I suspect it would.  But if it could be monitored, it may tell also
indicate if a fuel pump was getting "weak".

Like the old word puzzle: *"How Long is a China-man!"
**That's not a question.  It's a statement. :-)

I'll quit, now.

FritoBandito
*