[T3] Russ Wolfe

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 18:38:05 PDT 2011

Mark Wolfe posted this over on the Samba, I thought  you all might like to
read it as well.

Mark W. wrote:

Here's something that we put together today.

Dear Friends,
It is with a heavy heart that we write this on behalf  of the Wolfe family.
Your thoughts, memories, and support in this difficult time  have meant the
world to the Wolfe family & friends. Some of us have even  learned a few
things we never knew, which has only made us get to know him that  much
better. Russ will be greatly missed and the world has lost a great asset.  Russ
was an amazing person with a wealth of knowledge, witty humor and seemed to
touch everyone he met/knew along the way.
Russ' battle with cancer was a  long one. He was very brave, courageous and
never once complained. Russ getting  involved with the VW's again brought
so much joy and happiness to his dark and  dreary battle. Anytime he would
talk about VW's or work on one, you could see  the light shining out from him
as he was filled completely with joy and  happiness, even if it was not a
good day. He would always talk about the people  he'd met along the way,
always willing to help with advise/expertise, or open  his home if needed and
enjoyed helping others. We truly believe that Russ felt  as though it was not
he that was giving to others, but that others were giving  to him. This is
just another of the many testaments to the type of person that  Russ was. He
will be sorely missed.
Due to the out-pouring reach to the  Wolfe family, a P.O. Box is available
for condolences or anything else you may  wish to send in Russ' honor.
Anything sent will be received by his wife Marilyn,  son Mark, and daughter
Stephanie and shared with the rest of the family. Russ  did not have a favorite
charity, but if you wish to contribute monetarily, any  proceeds will be
received by Marilyn and used to aid in the expenses that Russ'  passing have
brought. Paypal is _russw at classicvw.org_ (mailto:russw at classicvw.org)  or you
can use the  P.O. Box listed below.

The P.O. Box is as follows:
Marilyn Wolfe