[T3] seals

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun May 8 16:47:02 PDT 2011

In a message dated 5/8/2011 6:59:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

One of  our UK members has a rubber manufacturiong factory in SE Asia - he
is
making a number of seals, including the early front wrap-around  indicator
seals.  I've asked him to consider the later style ones, but  he doesn't
expect to make those as the investment in the moulds is  considerable.  He
sells on eBay with the name notch1500.  I guess  that's why he's made the
wrap-round but not the later seal.
_http://stores.ebay.co.uk/notch1500-VW-Parts?_rdc=1_
(http://stores.ebay.co.uk/notch1500-VW-Parts?_rdc=1)

Dave, that's not Simon Kelley is it? I bought some seals from him for my
T-34. They came from Bangkock, but my pay pal money went to the UK.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)