[T3] Irish Mice

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 11 13:41:27 PDT 2011

> The only thing that I know of that does work at getting rid
> of mice is the neck snapping mouse traps.  The new
> style "no touch traps" work too.

A poison approach that worked for my house (manufactured home) is the kind that comes in small packets. Kinda like the pre-packaged oatmeal packets. They are small enough that the mice can drag them back to their nest and feed their young from the packet and they then all die in their nest. In my case, for under the house, they can be tossed quite a ways to distribute them.

They can be placed under your car for them to drag away. And if you have a leak, you can place it in that location! Double-duty!

Hopefully they will take the bait back to their nest instead of using your car to nest in.

Jeff '67 Sqbk