[T3] tire size clearance ?

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 14:19:50 PDT 2011

For what it's worth I am running 205x65x15s on 4.5" Mangels on a 68 squareback. I believe that would be a long-axle long-spline configuration out back. I do get a little fender clearance issue on the front when turning on rough ground, but only with a large (290 lb) passenger.

http://www.maxwelton2k.net/squareback68/IMG_6781.JPG

http://www.maxwelton2k.net/squareback68/IMG_6782.JPG

Max Welton

http://www.maxwelton2k.net/