[T3] Lack of high beam and turn signals

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 18:53:25 PDT 2011

So now have no turn signals (including the guage) and all turn lights blink even with emergency switch pushed in.

Still no idiot lights.  Thinking of just installing guages since it seems the idiots will not work (know one knows how to fix the problem), and they are only tell once damage is done. ;/

Swapped the turn signal switch and it lights the high beam light all the time.  How do I correct this?  Other than that, does activate the relay but too bright to be sure the filiment is energized.

Also the emergency switch blew eight fuses before I ran out and still could not figure out why.

The switch does not work because the ball is not staying put even with the screws tight.

54 ohms was dash ground to body.  How do I correct this?

Than you,
Adriel