[T3] A new T-34 owner?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun May 15 20:07:42 PDT 2011

In a message dated 5/15/2011 10:53:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

SOPHY  had a new SISTER??

TELL US  MORE!!!

Keith

I heard that John and Jill bought a 67 from Georgia last week. I was just
trying to get him to tell us more. From what I understand, it was a 1 family
 car, bought by the original owner for his wife, and she drove it for many
years.  It had a resto done back in 91 to 94, and she drove it some more.
After that, it  was passed on to the son, who decided to sell it. I know
John's been looking for  one, but he was after a complete running car, or one
that didn't need a resto  done to it.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)