[T3] Saul E. Noid

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed May 18 06:56:08 PDT 2011

I had one stick on when I first put the T4 motor in it, didn't see any
obvious problem with that eather... if the system voltage gets low enough
(like really cold) they will stick on too.

I haven't any any delayed engagements since that incident eather... which is
nice as its been raining for a week and will rain for a couple more....

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"