[T3] jim's correct distributor

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun May 22 17:19:23 PDT 2011

In a message dated 5/22/2011 8:07:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

Are we  talking about a distributor Kenny Rogers in Arizona has for his  '71
Fastback?  That was what I thought I was replying to - I doubt a  1500S one
would work in an FI car.

Maybe there are two different  distributors here, or I've got the wrong end
of the  stick.

You might be right Dave, as I thought you were replying to me. But yeah, a
rotor for a short cap won't work in a long cap.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)