[T3] turn signal assembly broke. HELP!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue May 24 20:24:48 PDT 2011

On 24 May 2011 at 17:38, Ken Main Mail wrote:

> I could look for it the missing piece.  I could send you everything I got
> the assy of course.
> Can I drive the car without the turn signal assy, no horn, lights, turn
> signal?
> Stuff, was all ready broken.  But as you say it's like hen's teeth so these
> must be valuable.

If the main plastic ring is broken, there's nothing I can do for it.
The other parts might be useful for repairing someone else's switch,
so I'd pay shipping for them if you can find a replacement.

No, I don't have one here.

That serpentine spring is the one part that all the VW TS switches
have in common. It's commonly missing, so it's a nice part to have as
a spare, but it's not the worst part to lose.

Sorry,

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org