[T3] Turn Signal

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu May 26 03:42:54 PDT 2011

The right and left dash indicators do work together - you can mess with the
wiring on the instrument wiring block on the back of it to get them working
only the way you are indicating, but mostly it's obvious from the position
of the lever which way to cancel them, and in your case, just release the
lever!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club