[T3] Progress Thanks to P.A.

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 10:25:28 PDT 2011

> From: Bobsnotch at aol.com
> Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:00:08 -0400
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Progress Thanks to P.A.
>

> In a message dated 5/31/2011 1:42:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> adriel_rowley at hotmail.com writes:
>
> However, the indicator and idiot lights flash with the key in the run
> position and does not change with turn signal lever position or emergency
> flasher position. Also, still no idiot lights so guess have to make a trip to
> get an oil pressure gauge with funds I do not have... :/
>

> This sounds like a grounding issue at the fuel gauge cluster to me.

I went though the grounds, but did not get an answer to why one was a high
reading.  Is there a way to ground the gauge by itself to test if that is the
issue?

Guess I should take care of the dogs and me, and get down there and see if I can
ground the gauge.  Just have to be careful I control myself and come back in time
to fix dinner. ;)

Thank you so very much!
Adriel