[T3] Anybody located close to Delaware??

William McInerney billymac53 at msn.com
Tue May 31 14:01:44 PDT 2011

Everything is burnt, fuel lines, wires anything rubber or plastic is gone or severly melted. I really want to pull the engine to get a 360 look at the engine and to learn stuff while I'm at it. I KNOW I need a new coil, distributor cap, plug wires, carb jets and wiring harness(engine bay only). The generator should be ok as well as the fuel pump and carb, but it may need to be rebuilt, I will only know this by fixing everything else first and see how it runs, right??? Wow...it seems pretty freaking easy to pull the engine and I myself am very resourceful in making dohickys to make a job easier for myself. Therefore, I believe me and a watercooled buddy can knock this out in no time!!! The money is next.

Thanks Jim and Bob!!!