[T3] Irish Mice

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 10 17:27:30 PDT 2011

what kind of Mice EAT Irish Spring?  must be Irish mice!

Got the Notch out, found the soap was mostly consumed and when I started it
I smelled something awry, and there was "stuff" under the Right bank
cylinder tin.  Off it came... and guess what else they ate?  The dryer
sheets I used to repel them!  I guess when your Farting bubbles out your
butt because you ate Irish spring chewing up a dryer sheet to wipe yourself
with makes sense!

what a mess!  Its back to the mothballs next winter... I dont care how bad
they smell!