[T3] turn signal assembly broke. HELP!

Ken Main Mail kensue356 at cableone.net
Tue May 24 17:06:54 PDT 2011

Anybody,

Please help!!!  My turn signal assy is broken.  It's off the steering column
now.  I please need a another one to replace the one that is broken.

I need one in good working order.  My vw is a 71 squareback.  I cannot drive
it anywhere in that condition.  The ball bearing, springs, and grounding
brass metal straps all came out of its housing.  Plus something from the
assy went flying across my garage as it fell out. The plastic is cracked in
two pieces.  It's junk.

Who can help,  where can I get a good working one?  ASAP!  Thanks.

Kenny Rogers