[T3] Roofracks....

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 16:47:21 PDT 2011

"Rooffrack" is one of a friend's favorite words. Has a ring to it. Sounds like a name from Dickens.

 Anyway...I've been remiss in mentioning that I have two of them...slightly different models...the kinds you screw to the roof for "permanence". Salvaged from trashed past T-IIIs.

  Chrome isn't perfect, but they aren't rust hulks either.  Shipping might not be so easy, though they don't way a ton or anything.     But, anyone interested at all?  If' so, I'll spruce them up and take photos to send.  I have no idea what normal prices are for various conditions....but info on everything is findable on-line, right?

   Fortunately, I have an antique-ish roof rack (two pieces) that clamps onto the rain gutters on sides of the roof.  It comes in handy often.  I don't think cars have rain gutters any more. Gone the way of invaluable Wing Vent windows.