[T3] Movin' On....

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Mon May 16 09:48:50 PDT 2011

Congratulations Jim (and Melissa, I think. <G>).

You are more than welcome to stay at the house this weekend if you come for the Vintage Festival.  Jill and I would love to have you.  We are in the new house and have plenty of room.  We are also only a few blocks from The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village and have an annual membership which includes two guests which you are welcome to use.

The drive to the show on Sunday is basically the same as the drive to the Invasion since it is just on the other side of the freeway from the Invasion site.

Give me a call.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com