[T3] Valve covers...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 1 16:28:58 PDT 2011

Actually depends on the powder coating.  The DIY kits make it hard to get
the powder in tight areas like the wheel rims, the powdercoat I put on the
Stock wheels was a Fail, they are rusting out now... not sure how to get the
stuff back off but Im gonna have to paint them pretty soon before they start
to look real bad.  Powder coat does not do well over ANY kind of rust
eather, if you sandblast better make sure you get it all... right to the
bottom of the pits and often that's impossible.  If not, rust is back!

keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"