[T3] Question about door handle key set

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 08:41:21 PST 2011

In a message dated 11/12/2011 11:11:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

The OP  was asking about his '68, which I'm quite familiar with and
has different  parts L & R. ('68-'73 all use those same handed inner
protruding  parts.) Your notch is a '65, which has a completely
different handle, but  then I realized that you can't swap the earlier
handles from one side to  the other, or can you? I'll bet that I'm
remembering the shape of the  early handle wrong.

At any rate, nothing about the '65 handle and lock  is the same as a
'68.

I originally posted this;
On my 71 Notch, I just swapped the handles side for side, and didn't change

a thing. :O

I know my 65 IS different, but the 71 should be similar to his 68.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)