[T3] DCNF's...

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Wed Nov 30 18:33:34 PST 2011

Hmm, I'll fiddle with the cable and see.  I'm not opposed to the extra
spring, but would rather keep it out if I can.  I haven't asked about my
setup on here because I didn't really think anyone else was using
them...  But since there's a few of you out there, here goes.

I have a fresh rebuild 1904 with stock sized valves and Engle 120, the
carbs are 36 DCNF:

mains 125
idles 52
emulsion tubes F24
air corrector 200
venturis 31
aux venturis 4.5
pump 40
needle valve 175

The floats are set correctly, chokes removed, and starter jets soldered
closed.  I also soldered some brass tube and extended the bowl vent up a
couple inches to prevent sloshing into the air correctors.

What do you think?  I'd like to hear what other combos are working on
Type 3's for comparison.

-Brent