[T3] Wiring?!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 06:35:09 PDT 2011

In a message dated 10/10/2011 7:30:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com writes:

This is  my first time looking at a wiring diagram.
What does a "coil feed"  mean?
It's the 12 volt supply to the engine coil. Power comes from the battery,
to the ignition switch, then out of the ignition switch to the fuse box, out
of  the fuse box and to the coil.

So, if the wire in my photos was plugged into the bottom
of FUSE 5  before I pulled the radio where would that red (power) wire go to
on
the  motor itself?

That's just a coincidence. There's no red wire to the wiper motor, or any
wire leading directly to the wiper motor from the fuse box.The PO probably
used  a terminal there for "switched" power (key on) to run the radio.

Or  is it that the motor doesn't have a wire
to it from the fuse panel, and  this is just some random, old radio wire.

Yes.That's it.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)