[T3] Headliner install guy

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 14:03:43 PDT 2011

A bit more info - this guy used a TMI headliner.  I guess it could be better
than a JCW, judging from what people have said about them for all sorts of
things.

Here are just the photos if you don't want to wade through the other things
he's done.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jakeandmarta/square-resto/headliner1.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jakeandmarta/square-resto/headliner2.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jakeandmarta/square-resto/headliner3.jpg