[T3] The new E Regulator

Frank Meek ftalker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:57:48 PDT 2011

Hi there
I suppose there's a possibility that the VR or its connections may be shaky,
but my money is on the brush contacts with the commutator, (even more
important on the rebuilt versions, factory or not).  Even though I custom
fit my brushes by carefully cutting the sides to fit,(and, more importantly,
slide),  very smoothly, I still give them a push. (while running), every few
months, (and yes, you can reach around and get to the bottom one), just to
make certain they're seated...old habits die hard.  Hope this helps.
Best regards,
FE Meek