[T3] thermostat issue

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:19:05 PDT 2011

Everything's back to being adjusted properly and it's all working.  Thanks!

I'm so glad the spark plug wire holder, once removed, provides that visual
on the flaps.  I was happy to see that the spring was working.  That hole
allowed me to push a screwdriver down there and hold the flaps shut so I
could get a good grip on that horizontal rod and hold it while I tightened
the screw.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback