[T3] Thought I'd throw this out there, T3 for sale

Craig A. detailphreak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:05:28 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Craig A. <detailphreak at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Subject: Thought I'd throw this out there, T3 for sale
To: type3 at vwtype3.org

Here is my advert on the Samba:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1193866

Thought some of you might be interested, tons of new/good used parts on this
thing.  From my math, it's $6000 worth of stuff with a free car.  I'm moving
and won't have a place to complete the restoration/transformation so I
figured you all might be able to put out the good word and help me out.
Since I lost my job, I don't have the funds to move on either, which makes
me rather depressed.  Someone give my car a good home.

Craig