[T3] ZDDP: How much is too much?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 16:26:09 PDT 2011

I made my life real easy and use the Pennzoil 25W50 RACING oil.  It gives
the 1400ppm that is recommended without any mixing or guessing.
Unfortunately it doesn't come in a lower weight but my engine is old and I
don't drive it when it gets really cold... or should I say, I don't start it
when its really cold as its back in the garage now.  You can get this from
any Pennzoil distributor.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com