[T3] ZDDP: How much is too much?

markw markw at wolfenet.org
Thu Oct 20 18:43:20 PDT 2011

On 10/19/2011 06:50 PM, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/19/2011 9:34:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> bfye at canyonville.net writes:
>
> If I  remember correctly, EOS is no longer available
> No, it's available again. The price doubled when they brought it back. The
> reason for doing that, was to keep people from putting it in the newer
> cars, as  it messes up the emissions systems. :O
>
> Bob 65 Notch  S with sunroof and IRS (Krusty)
> 71 Notch (Krunchy)
> 64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)

Amsoil has a high zddp oil out now too.

https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/zrt.aspx

Same with Brad Penn.

http://www.penngrade1.com/Zinc.aspx

I just order the stuff by the case and re-order when I run the case out.

Now to figure out what to do with all this used motor oil that is in 5
gallon cans out in dad's shop.

Mark