[T3] ZDDP: How much is too much?

markw markw at wolfenet.org
Fri Oct 21 12:12:00 PDT 2011

On 10/21/2011 05:59 AM, Bob Myers wrote:
> A lot of shops have waste oil heaters and would be happy to have it this
> time of year.
> Bob Myers
> KCMO

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.    We're going through the shop right
now, finding all sorts of containers with used oil.   I'll call around
and maybe toss an ad up on craigslist for while I'm back here.

Oh, if you guys decide to do amsoil, they have a "prefered customer"
program where it's got a decent discount on the oil.   I run the XL in
the cars and use the 2 stroke and motorcycle oil.

Mark