[T3] ZDDP: How much is too much?

Special (K) elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 22:30:19 PDT 2011

This time it was cool being a female..Auto Zone in Stkn Ca on Hammer ROCKS!!
 I dropped off AT least 3 gallons of oil and brake fluids and even a trani
flush from an american vehicle.. they carried it in for me and they dumped
it all.!!! I started to grab it out and got it to the door and they took
over.. it was hecka nice!!!
 :D wish we had heaters like others do here..
Thanks for the zddp info!!