[T3] Missing Posts - is there a list problem?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Oct 28 23:37:41 PDT 2011

On 29 Oct 2011 at 1:27, Jim Adney wrote:

> On 29 Oct 2011 at 1:22, Dave Hall wrote:
>
> > I don't seem to have seen any posts for a while - are we all otherwise
> > occupied, or is there a problem?
>
> I get the impression that everyone's just occupied with other things.

I should add (shameless plug) that Melissa and I are on the road, on
our annual pilgrimage to Arizona. Our daughter, Laura, who lives in
Tucson, is one member of the Silver Thread Trio. They are singing
this weekend in Prescott, AZ and we are there for a day. There was
one performance earlier tonight at The Raven Cafe and they perform
again tomorrow at 2 PM, at the Prescott Harvest Festival.

If you're nearby and care to come, Laura is the one singing and
playing guitar.

This off-topic explanation brought to you in an effort to explain why
I've not been more active, on-topic wise, in recent days.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org