[T3] Missing Posts - is there a list problem?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 08:07:57 PDT 2011

In a message dated 10/28/2011 8:40:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

You  posted Dave,  maybe I need to mention FI and Carbs in the same  line?
:-)

We just got aSALTed here in Albany, no more T3's on  the road, we may wash
down again later next week but for now it's the Golf  or no-go.  And the
exhaust center pipe just gave way on it... its good  and loud NOW!

We haven't been "aSALTed" yet, but it's been very cool here. At least the
type 3s are put away for the winter, and my outside projects are almost
done.  Need to replace the center pipe on the Geo, as it's rusty and loud  too.
I have a new pipe for it here, just need to get after it, once I get some
more space in the shop. :O Still working on some stuff for the T-34, but at
least it's mostly done for now. Hope to install some interior in the
spring, and  then get it out on the road before the Invasion.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)