[T3] Valve. Covers..

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 15:50:23 PDT 2011

If one checks valve clearances often enough, by and by one KNOWS the sound and feel (a little play up and down and sideways) of a cover going on right without out-of-whack gasket.  A small finger tip touch of form-a-gasket at a couple of points helps hold gasket in place too, if needed.
Then, don't mess it up by being too rough with screwdriver levering on the wire holder. Hold cover in place with one hand, wield screwdriver with other.
 .
 No matter...check for drips (and left-behind tools, and spare change that fell out of pockets) before driving away.