[T3] Camber Problems

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Mon Oct 10 18:31:08 PDT 2011

Just a follow up here.  Today I installed a new beam, control arms, and
spindles.  Using the same setup I was before, I was able to get the
camber on both wheels exactly the same.  Since the front end is in the
air on jack stands, I set both wheels to +2.5*.  Hopefully when the rest
is back together it comes pretty close to spec.

So in the end, I really think one of the control arms was bent just a
little.

-Brent