[T3] Source for '69 Taillight Rubber Seal

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 16:03:11 PDT 2012

In a message dated 4/9/2012 1:14:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Any  suggestions for a vendor that sells GOOD quality and "fit"
(repro?)  Taillight Rubber Seals for my '69 Squareback?

There really isn't a good repop out there that lasts for more than a year
(6 months is typical for my area). I've also been making this complaint to
anyone that would listen (like ISP) for years, but it just keeps falling on
deaf  ears. :O I guess at 10 bucks a pair, it's hard to justify making
something that  would last. It doesn't matter who you buy them from either, as
they're all using  the same type of rubber to make them (Anthony @ISP told me
this part). My  recommendation, would be to try and make your OE ones last
as long as you  possibly can.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)