[T3] Source for '69 Taillight Rubber Seal

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 17:19:11 PDT 2012

We have Dave for the Invasion Again?
Fantastic!  Will Anne be along?

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Dave Hall
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 8:12 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Source for '69 Taillight Rubber Seal

I didn't know that.  Is there a problem with getting them through ISP West?
Do they up the cost considerably?  I can't see the Type 34 tail-light seals
shown on their site, so maybe they're too expensive and too small a market.
Looks like $20 at current exchange rates for the Type 34 tail-light pair
from Simon over here.

I'm just looking at airline schedules for June - maybe we can help out, but
I don't think I can bring a case full, as the US Customs require me to
declare I'm not selling anything!  Maybe I could find room for a few gifts
though.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club