[T3] Window scrapers

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Apr 12 20:24:30 PDT 2012

On 12 Apr 2012 at 0:00, Robert Rogers wrote:

> I hope so.  I will enter I-70 in Lawrence, KS going West at about
> 10:00am.  We plan to stop in Hayes, KS and spend the night and then
> complete the trip to Colorado on Friday. We will be staying at the
> Ramada Hays Convention Center on Vine St. Thrusday night.

I guess I misunderstood. When you said "when you pass us," I thought
that meant we'd be going in opposite directions, meaning you were
going somewhere else. Now I see that we'll all be going the same
direction, meaning that the odds of us ever passing you are slim.

It's not clear to me what our timing will be, but maybe we can meet
up somewhere along the way. The caravan there and back is half the
fun.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org