[T3] Painters in San Diego

Robert Bills rdbills at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 14:28:09 PDT 2012

There are many good painters in San Diego County.  You might try looking at the club listings on The Samba.com and contact them for their preferred painters.  Here are some leads from the business listings on TheSamba.com.  Its a start:

Braxmeyer Vintage VW Restoration

Categories:  Restoration, Body/Paint, Custom Work - Any

Location               Vista / San Diego / Southern California, California, USA

Description  :Show-quality paint & body specializing in air-cooled VW's including Bug, Bus, Ghia, Thing and all Type 3's. Numerous recent projects have been featured in both Hot VW's and VW Trends Magazines. Finest quality work.

Contact Info       Jimmy Braxmeyer

760-940-8248

Website               http://www.vintagevwrestoration.com

Perfection Auto Body

Categories:   Restoration, Body/Paint, Custom Work - Any

Location  San Diego, California, USA

Description:  Volkswagens are our specialty. We have restored many buses and bugs to their original glory. We can do ground up restoration and complete paints. Rust repair, panel replacement and collision work on all older VW's and classic cars.  Perfection Auto body has been restoring and repairing Classic cars and VW's for the past 20 years.  Our technicians have are skilled and ready to take your bug or bus to it's former glory. We do rust and collision repair to all makes and models. Is your insurance company trying to total your classic? Call us, we are one of the few shops in San Diego that is qualified and willing to work on your older vehicle.

4370 Pacific Highway San Diego, Ca. 92110

619-294-3256

Diane Ang - Manager - dang at perfectionautobody.net

Kris Stoermann - kris at perfectionautobody.net

Website  http://www.perfectionautobody.net/perfection_web_page_1_002.htm

Russell's Auto Body

Categories:   Restoration, , Body/Paint, Custom Work - Any

Location  San Diego, California, USA

Rusty G

619-318-8639

rustygordonpro at yahoo.com