[T3] Look at what I found today...

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Fri Apr 20 08:43:32 PDT 2012

Wow a total match for mine. Well almost its in much better shape ;-)
Can not even imagine what he is asking for it if it is for sale.
Any hatch or hood emblems?

On the subject of this year were the over rider bumper pads an accessory?

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us