[T3] Bugapaluza

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Apr 22 05:41:11 PDT 2012

On 21 Apr 2012 at 20:08, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> Bugapaluza is one of the VW events that happens in the region of the country
> I live in this time of the year. It was bigger this time but sadly fewer
> type 3s as well. Here is a few photos I took today. Look at the one that
> shows the interior of the 64 notch and see what looks out of place and there
> is a squareback that is very much on the dark side.

> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3110166469352.2122987.1120060951&t
> ype=1&l=86a3a1e272> &type=1&l=86a3a1e272

The notch has an odd looking radio installed in an early radio mount,
and the 3 instruments are mounted facing slightly upwards.

There's also a very nice looking Type 34, in colors similar to
Bobnotch's Wolfie.

Overall, there seemed to actually be quite a few Type 3s, more than
we usually see around these parts.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org