[T3] Bugapaluza

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 22 08:29:48 PDT 2012

Dennis, my spouse and I were at Bugapaluza yesterday also.  I am sorry we
did not run into each other.  I didn't take my T3 this year, but I should
have since the number of T3 attendee was low. My 65 Beetle was parked next
to the green 52 split window you photographed.

Marion McDonald
Lawrenceville, Ga.
71 T3 FB
65 T1