[T3] t3 Photo's

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 17:20:58 PDT 2012

In a message dated 4/24/2012 8:01:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

Keith,  if you put up pis, then start a post thread anyone can click
"gallery"  under your post and it will take them to your pics even if
they are spread  out.

On 4/24/12, Keith Park <topnotch at nycap.rr.com>  wrote:
> Ok, took a look over on the Samba, now as I see it, there's a  general
say,
> "squareback" gallery, so you upload to that?  Is  there anyway to have a
> gallery or something in your name so if  somebody wants to see your resto
> project you can send them to a  specific place?  I don't really have
anything
> anywhere near as  nice as Bob's blog for Wolfie, as mine would be mostly
> photos to  reference but Im just not sure if that's the way to go.  It
looks
>  like they have a 700K limit too, and that's understandable but Its  gonna
> take me some time to reduce the size of all the recent ones Ive  taken.

You don't have to do a build thread, but it's nice to have the pics in 1
place, then you can give a link to the pic (or in my case, we dump them into
the  thread, or threads). What's nice about having the pics re-sized, is
that I can  load them directly to the T-34 registry, or T-34 World, or even
VolkRodders  without having to do anything to them. The bonus, is that the pics
I've posted  back in 2003 are still active in my galleries, unlike
photobucket, which  requires you to use them often, or the links go dead (nothing
worse than seeing  a red X where a picture should be). The idea behind the
700K limit (per pic) is  so they don't take forever to load (some of us are
still on dial up ;-)).

Keith is registered on the Samba (I've seen his posts in the  performance
FI thread). So all you'd really need to do, is find his reply  to a thread,
and click on his galley button (to bring up all the pics he's  loaded). You
can also search the gallery for say "Notch engine pics", and it'll  refine
the search to bring them up out of the total pics loaded. I've never  looked
to see how many pics I have over there, but I'd have to guess at close to  2K
or more. I know there are close to 1K just of the T-34 there.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)